Contact us today to arrange a convenient time for a demo. If you are looking for help with business continuity planning, dependency mapping or keeping your plan up-to-date and running like clockwork, it will be an hour well-spent.
Does your BCM software provide detailed dependency mapping?
Shadow-Planner’s got it nailed, with automatic upstream and downstream updates
Does your BCM software automate task management and escalation?
Shadow-Planner can save you hours upon hours of chasing incomplete tasks
Does your BCM software provide instantaneous gap analysis?
Shadow-Planner ‘red flags’ your RTO & RPO shortfalls
Does your BCM software manage movers and leavers effectively?
Shadow-Planner keeps on top of them, so you don’t have to
Does your BCM software automatically update from your golden data source?
With Shadow-Planner, there’s no manual intervention to import, categorise & maintain staff by department
Is your BCM software stuck in a menu structure?
Shadow-Planner has full search & browse and drag & drop functionality
Shadow-Planner makes it easy to capture all your BIA information, set objectives and manage the planning – all in one secure and version-controlled repository.
Shadow-Planner follows the timeline and recovery priorities derived from the business impact analysis, automates the tasks and makes planning a breeze.
3. Incident notification
In Shadow-Planner, employee contact details for incident notification are maintained and updated as part of the planning process; accurate, convenient and with quick and easy templates to update and send, all ready at your fingertips.
4. Work area recovery planning
However complex your arrangements (syndicated or dedicated seats at a recovery centre, internal displacement or remote working) Shadow-Planner keeps track of all business requirements and uses all of your assets to maximum effect.
5. Plan in your pocket
Shadow-Planner has an award-winning mobile app that delivers plans and contact groups to the hands of your users, who each receive only the elements of the plan that are relevant to them, regularly synced and available offline, it’s the “always-on” plan and it’s in your pocket!
- You’re starting from fresh and want a framework to work within
- Your existing plans have become unwieldy and time-consuming to manage and keep up-to-date
- Your BCM resource is being reduced / your BC program is too large for the resource available to manage
- You want to manage by exception (software can do the chasing and you can focus on the areas that need your attention)
- You need other people to validate some of the content in your BC plans/BIA but want a system that automatically tells them it’s time to validate via email
- You waste too much time chasing people to update their parts of the plan
- You have no reliable way of communicating with employees during an incident
- You just want to have access to information at the time of an incident that tells you ‘what to do’ and ‘who to contact’
- Your plans are detailed but nobody can follow them
- Your IT recovery and business recovery plans are not aligned
- Tracking the internal and external dependencies is a challenge
- Your planning data is on separate systems
- Your BC plans and data is at risk as it sits on your own infrastructure – any infrastructure failure could take out our plans also
- Your need to apply agreed standards across multiple offices/ locations/territories
About: Formed in 2001, Daisy has grown into the UK’s largest independent provider of IT, comms and business continuity with 600,000 customers, 2,000 partners and some 4,000 employees in over 35 locations nationwide. In addition to providing services to half of the country’s high street retailers, Daisy is at the technological heart of the nation’s critical infrastructure – from keeping trains running to planes flying; it supports doctors caring for patients and connects businesses of every kind to the customers they serve. Shadow-Planner brings all strands of a business together and identifies which parts are most critical. Its hugely powerful real-time dependency mapping capability identifies weaknesses immediately.
“Having won this award in 2016, we entered again this year because, having listened to our customers, our user group and industry-leading business continuity managers, we’ve taken great steps to improve Shadow-Planner so that it is more relevant and effective for the midmarket, whilst enhancing its enterprise capabilities even further,” says Colin Jeffs, head of business continuity management at Daisy.
“This work is still ongoing and it means we are bringing the huge benefits of business continuity management planning software to a much wider and diverse audience. “It is really gratifying to win this year, on top of our win when we last entered, and even better news for uTs and our customers is that we’ve been working with our user group to understand what further developments and functionality they would like to see, and there are already further great new features in the pipeline both short and longer term.
“We look forward to entering this category again once these have been rolled out and our customers are reaping even greater benefits. It’s true that no two businesses are the same but having a business continuity management software product that’s aligned to best practice and recognised as industryleading is vital when considering your business continuity programme, no matter what your business does.”