As the UK’s business continuity industry leader, we’ve produced a must-have booklet to help the public sector identify and maximise the learning opportunities of COVID-19 from a contingency planning and resilience perspective.
The content will benefit anyone involved in supporting your civil contingency obligations as well as those involved in maintaining the continuity and resilience internally across your IT infrastructure and working practices. The content includes:
- COVID-19: What’s the business continuity difference?
- Keeping the basics covered: Assess, Plan, Advise
- Post COVID-19 planning pointers
- Finding the positive outcomes from COVID-19
- New research: Key challenges for local and central government, NHS, education and emergency services