Transforming patient care and mobilising clinicians through digital innovation
Nurturing digital excellence and enhancing student experience
Join service, communities and citizens to reduce costs and simplify delivery
Public Sector Services tailored to your organisationSkills shortages, work-force reduction, shrinking budgets, and the constant pressure to do more with less ….Daisy helps Public Sector organisations answer these problems head-on with our unique approach that places the UK Public Sector at the vanguard of digital transformation. Our comprehensive set of solutions, powered by our world class technology partners, means that whatever your challenge we can work with you to connect the unconnected and create better ways of doing things.
Daisy Corporate Services is the only organisation awarded places on all 13 different lots on the Network Services 2 (RM3808) framework.
- Lot 1: Data Access Services
- Lot 2: Local Connectivity Services
- Lot 3: Traditional Telephony Services
- Lot 4: Inbound Telephony Services
- Lot 5: IP Telephony Services
- Lot 6: Mobile Voice & Data Services
- Lot 7: Paging and Alerting Services
- Lot 8: Video Conferencing Services
- Lot 9: Audio Conferencing Services
- Lot 10: Unified Communications
- Lot 11: Radio Services
- Lot 12: Security and Surveillance Services
- Lot 13: Contact Centre Services
Daisy has been awarded places in 7 different lots under the UK Government's Technology 2 framework agreement (RM3804), as announced by the Crown Commercial Service.
- 1 Technology Strategy and Service Design
- 2 Transition and Transformation
- 3a Operational Services (End User Services)
- 3b Operational Services (Operational Management)
- 3c Operational Services (Technical Management)
- 3d Operational Services (Application and Data Management)
- 4a Programmes and Large Projects (Government Official Security Classification)
The agreement uses the CCS Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS), a public sector sourcing tool for goods and services regulated by the Public Contracts Regulations 2015. You do not need special IT equipment to access it. New suppliers can join at any time.
Daisy has been awarded a place on the UK Government's HSCN Access Services framework agreement (RM3825), as announced by the Crown Commercial Service.
- 1 Visit the HSCN DPS for more information
Daisy has been awarded a places on 3 different lots of the JISC Janet - Routers and switches framework.
- 3 Extreme
- 8 Juniper
- 10 Palo Alto
Daisy has been awarded a place on the NOE CPC framework
- 3 Enterprise Services Infrastructure
Daisy has been awarded a place on the Scottish Government Digital Services (Dynamic Purchasing System)
- Cloud Hosting
- Cloud Software
Daisy has been awarded a place the PfH – Telecommunications framework.
- 2 Mobile Communications