Unlimited UK calls, texts and share allowances
What if there was a mobile tariff on O2 and Vodafone that allowed people to make as many UK calls as they wanted, to bulk buy data and share it across all staff, but not pay a premium for the privilege? Well, now there is.
Our Select&Share tariff gives you unlimited UK calls and texts, and enables you to select and share other allowances across the company’s entire fleet of mobiles.
This means you can buy and share:
- UK data
- Roaming bolt-ons
- International call and text bolt-ons
For more information on Select&Share download our tariff guide and call us now.
Unlike most other sharer mobile tariffs, there is no parent/child system, just a single flat rate per user plus whatever additional options you require. And because you’re buying it in bulk, the more you buy, the more cost effective it becomes. It also makes expensive ‘out-of-bundle’ calls and data usage less likely.
Daisy Data Top-UpsAs part of our ongoing efforts to offer customers great value services, we are delighted to introduce and announce Daisy Data Top-Ups for Daisy Mobile customers. These are a collection of subscription level data bundles, designed to help you save time and money on out of bundle costs, once you have breached your standard inclusive allowances. Download our guide to find out more >
- Unlimited UK calls and texts
- Flat fee per user (no parent/child system)
- Ability to bulk buy additional value bolt-ons
- A wide range of international and roaming options
- MyAccount portal for 24/7 account management and reporting - set alerts, manage devices and control your spend
Select&Share – Points of Note »
- All connections are subject to standard terms and conditions and prices are based on a 24 month minimum term.
- Fair Usage – although we do not specifically restrict the amount of standard minutes and sms available to each end user, devices must be used for purpose, as such Daisy does not allow SIMs to be used in any equipment which enables the routing of calls or data (including without limitation, text or picture messages) from fixed apparatus or standard devices to mobile equipment, by establishing a mobile-to-mobile call or transmission. Nor does it allow the use of any equipment which enables the sending of bulk SMS, voice or data services. Daisy reserves the right to suspend service without notice, should we believe that such equipment is being used. During suspension, the liability for any access charges or calls will rest with the customer.
- Prices subject to change - The Select&Share tariff is subject to change. Daisy will ensure at least 30 days’ notice is given before any changes take effect.
- Early termination fees - these are applicable in all cases where a cease request (PAC or disconnection) has been submitted and the minimum agreed terms have not been completed. This fee is determined based on the pro rata cost of line rental remaining from the subscription's date of cease up to the end of the agreement, including any required notice periods.
- Bolt-Ons – With Select&Share, bolt-ons are applied at account level and not per mobile phone number, as such only one type of each bolt-on is available per account and they cannot be stacked or duplicated.