OnlineUC Mitel is a purpose-built communications solution that improves business productivity – integrating seamlessly with your business workflows and applications, and powering your communications and collaboration. With OnlineUC Mitel, you get the built-in capabilities of MiCollab and MiTeam Meetings to foster real-time collaboration using voice, video, IM, document sharing and more – all from a single, unified application that moves seamlessly between desktops, mobile devices and the cloud. This solution leverages Google Cloud to deliver a fast, secure, scalable, and consistent performance.
Get more mobility, collaboration, and exceptional customer experiences without the cost and complexity of a traditional, premises-based communications system. Transform your costs into a monthly pay-as-you-go model allowing you to quickly add new users, connect new offices or activate new features, and do it all while driving down your communications and customer care costs – so you can focus on growing your business.
Benefits of OnlineUC Mitel
- A fully-hosted end-to-end secure and reliable communications solution
- Integrations to meet customisation requirements
- Provides additional disaster recovery, resiliency, security / compliance
- Allows you to have control of maintenance windows to avoid business disruption
- Integrated omnichannel contact centre
- Greater ROI with OpExmodel, and no upfront expenses
How it works
Google Cloud uses advanced software-defined networking and edge caching services to deliver fast, scalable, and consistent performance. Information and voice calls securely traverse the public Internet to reach their final destination using Voice over Internet protocols (VoIP).
When traffic is on the network, it no longer transits the public Internet, making it less likely to be attacked, intercepted or manipulated. Employees enjoy the same communications functionality regardless of whether they are are in an office, on the road, or working from home.
Daisy has been a Mitel Platinum Partner for more than 20 years. As one of the UK’s largest telecoms providers with experience in public sector deployments and registered on many PSN frameworks as preferred suppliers, we can ensure your seamless transition to cloud.
- Eligible for new OnlineUC Mitel orders placed from October 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021.
- Software Assurance (SwA) credit of up to a year goes into month 4 of billing.
- 6-months free covers seat and apps licenses (3 months at the beginning of the contract, 3 months at the end of the contract) and infrastructure.
- Applicable on a minimum of a 36-months contract, standard cancellation rules apply.
- Not dependent on current MiVoice Business licenses/seats; subject to standard OnlineUC Mitel minimums.