As a software-as-a-service offering, it is NOT Microsoft’s responsibility to protect Office 365 data. Microsoft manages the infrastructure and maintains uptime for users, but the data remains solely the customer’s responsibility – despite what many businesses assume. What happens when someone accidentally deletes your data? Or when you lose data because of ransomware or a malicious attack?
Daisy’s eBackup for Office 365 powered by NetApp provides full, ‘on-site’ style backup capabilities to protect your Microsoft Office 365 environment, so that data that is lost or compromised, can be recovered.
Support packages on offer start with an easy to use portal for accessing the Microsoft Office 365 backup application. This enables self-managed protection of Microsoft Office 365 data. An intermediary level provides additional support and the most comprehensive option delivers a full cloud deployment of Microsoft Office 365 backup, where Daisy manages the service end-to-end.
Get in touch now to take advantage of the free 30 day trial of our enterprise level eBackup for Office 365!
Why eBackup for Office 365 powered by NetApp?
Protect your Office 365 data from accidental deletion, security threats and retention policy gaps
Restore individual Office 365 items and files with industry-leading recovery flexibility
Comply and meet legal and compliance requirements with efficient eDiscovery of Office 365 backup items
|Business hours support desk|
|Initial backup service deployment|
|Self-service backup and restore capability|
|Automated daily success/failure report (email)|
|Backup schedule management|
|Backup activity check (daily, weekly, monthly etc.)|
|Backup issue triage and resolution|
|Backup usage tracking|
- A single point of contact for centralisation and improved ownership
- Best practice industry–standard procedures: a consistent approach to assessment and resolution
- Highly accredited staff with skills in vertical markets for business-related customer expertise
- We provide end-to-end management from business strategy to end user support
- Our Gold Partner Status as a Microsoft Tier 1 Direct Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP) ensures you receive the highest level of expertise
- We have broad skills and expertise from a large number of skilled engineers and consultants throughout the UK
- We deliver 24×7 x365 Enterprise support without the complexity and cost
- Our cost effective service works on a simple per-user-per-month cost
- We can deliver a fully managed complete solution
Have you thought about…?
At Daisy we can offer a number of one-off engagements to enhance your Office 365 investment including:
- eBackup data protection for all your business data
- Daisy’s Managed Office 365
- Migrations – PBX to Microsoft UC
- Mailbox migrations
- Security assessments
- Desktop installation services