The Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) suite of services provides users with a rich set of collaboration tools and business applications that fit the needs of most organisations perfectly, however, the environment must be managed to ensure the best value and security. This is where Daisy can help.
We can provide a flexible approach for managing your Microsoft 365 environment with a choice of enterprise-class support and management packages to fulfil a range of support level and budget requirements.
Why does Microsoft 365 need managing?
There are three main challenges faced by organisations when managing the Microsoft 365 environment:
- The Microsoft 365 environment has more than 20 apps and services that require expertise and deep technical knowledge. This can be complicated to understand and difficult to roll-out. In addition, the updating of features and apps requires careful planning
- Microsoft 365 is constantly evolving to become a suite of linked products. As a result of this, the relationship between each product needs to be considered at all times
- Optimising apps is core to the security of your end-users and devices
- Keeping users safe requires specialist security expertise combined with proactive activities to reduce security threats
- Security updates and antivirus management activities are critical but often forgotten
- Microsoft 365 has complex and extensive licence bundles with features often left unused. Users may need help in understanding licencing options in order to better control and optimise cost
- Expert advice on how best to use Microsoft 365 and its features will help drive adoption and gain benefit from investments
A choice of Microsoft 365 Management support levels to suit your needs
Daisy’s Microsoft 365 Management offering can help you get the most out of your Microsoft 365 investment. With three service options to choose from, you can choose the best fit for your business’ specific IT requirements. Whether it’s an Essentials package for those who have in-house resources but will require ad-hoc technical advice; an Enterprise package for those who need access to regular guidance with regards to monitoring and reporting; or a full Enterprise Plus package that transfers the burden of managing Microsoft 365 services to the experts and covers everything from licencing and asset reporting to configuration and antivirus management. All these options sit on top of the Microsoft licencing costs and complement the licence package you have selected.
Incident Resolution (Fix) & Request Implementation SLA
|Remote Technical Advice|
|Monitoring and Monthly Reporting|
|Reactive Technical Support|
|Device Security Posture Management|
|Security Optimisation (Security Operations Centre (SOC) delivered)|
Included Optional Not applicable
Why Daisy for Microsoft 365 Management?
We are the UK’s #1 independent provider of IT, communications and cloud with more than 20 years’ experience in providing managed services. We provide access to highly accredited engineers to bolster a customer’s in-house resources and capabilities. We can do this by leveraging our scale, best practice, and extensive specialised knowledge. Our Gold Certified Microsoft Partner status ensures you receive the highest levels of expertise.
Talk to one of our specialists to find out how Daisy Corporate Services can help you maximise your Microsoft 365 investment.
Alternatively, visit our Daisy Management Options page to see how our management options can help you get the most out of your investments across connectivity, cloud and communications: