What is hybrid working?
By definition, hybrid working is simply a working model that incorporates both office-based and remote working – depending on the needs of the business and the individual. We’re seeing businesses of all shapes and sizes begin to adapt to these alternative ways of working with technology driving that decision-making process. And that’s where Daisy comes in. Our hybrid working solutions are a culmination of 30 years experience as a leader in business IT and communications. During that time, we’ve helped countless workers thrive in both office and remote environments while providing reliable, secure solutions and state-of-the-art facilities across multiple locations.
Why switch to a hybrid working model?
- The cost of annual rail season tickets into London can range on average between £4000-£6000
- Railway daily parking charges range from £10-£25 per day on average
- The average total commute time using rail into London is now around 81 minutes per journey, over 2.5 hours a day
- According to research from the TUC, drivers spend up to 52 minutes per day on the road to work whilst bus commuters must set aside 79 minutes a day
select from the options and related solutions below.
If you would like to speak to one of our specialists, get in touch to request a callback or a free consultation.
- Serviced Office SpaceAll the office, IT and environmental facilities you need on a dedicated basis. A fully-furnished managed office for your business to work from, 24x7x365.
- Remote and HomeworkingMake your enterprise data and telephony solutions seamlessly available to your homeworkers.
- Recovery SpaceIf your teams are forced to leave their usual workplace by unforeseen events, our “on-demand” recovery facilities are there to keep your business going.
Serviced Office Space
In our 2021 survey of business and technology leaders, around 1 in 4 respondents told us that they planned to downsize office space. Similarly, Work in Mind, a knowledge platform dedicated to the connection between healthy buildings and workplace well-being, predicts that 2021 will be the year of the “smaller office” with enquiries for such space soaring in the first quarter of this year.
For more information on Serviced Office and Serviced Office+ packages as well as customisable options, visit our Serviced Office page here
Unwanted IT Hardware
Remote and Homeworking
It is estimated that by 2025, 70% of the UK’s workforce will be working remotely for a minimum of five days a month meaning that whilst we consider 2020/2021 to be the “year of remote working”, it’s only the beginning. To harness the benefits of a remote workforce in the long term, organisations need the right solutions and products in place to scale at the same pace as their needs.
For more information on how Daisy can provide remote and homeworking technology solutions get in touch to request a callback or a free consultation.
Communications & Collaboration
If it’s not already the case, every UK organisation should now be reviewing, testing and updating their business continuity and disaster recovery plans to minimise disruption to operations in both the short and long term. After all, the longer it takes to rectify an issue, the harder it is to recover. For more information on how Daisy can provide recovery space and related technology solutions get in touch to request a callback or a free consultation.
Work Area Recovery (WAR)
Business Continuity Management
Data Protection & Recovery