Customer experience is now considered a key competitive differentiator because it directly correlates with customer retention. Customers who experience poor CX or who are frustrated by a lack of channels on which to communicate with organisations are likely to not only take their business elsewhere, but also to broadcast that frustration.
With over a quarter of the world’s population now using social media, it doesn’t take much for a negative experience (or a positive one for that matter) to be shared virally online.
The bottom line is, investing in CX pays, and here is the proof*:
- 86% of buyers are willing to pay more for a great customer experience
- 73% of buyers point to customer experience as an important factor in purchasing decisions
- 65% of buyers find a positive experience with a brand to be more influential than great advertising
Drive retention, loyalty, positive reviews and word of mouth
The benefits of providing a great customer experience are huge, and the positive effects filter down to all areas of the business – including the bottom line. Engaging positively, delivering great service to your customers, resolving issues quickly and eliminating the barriers that exist between the customer and the organisation opens up your business to a world of positive reviews, positive word of mouth, customer retention and brand loyalty.
These are all critical drivers of revenue and growth, and the good news is, there are a range of solutions available to invest in which can deliver these outcomes.
To find out how Daisy can help you with your customer experience, fill out the form and one of our CX specialists will call you back.
How Daisy Can Help
- Route all forms of media against a consistent service level agreement (SLA)
- Route interactions to the correct resources at the correct time (skills-based routing)
- Provide a fantastic “in-queue” experience, regardless of media
- Allow the ability to slice and dice data in both real-time and historical periods
A contact centre embedded with UC is not only great news for your customers, it also benefits your employees and their efficiency levels. An intuitively-unified interface combines voice, messaging, audio, video and web conferencing together. And that means optimising the interaction between your business processes in both your front and back offices.
With customer relationship management (CRM) integration, your agents can access customer data and relationship history – vital in an age when contact centres need to deal with demand from more sources than ever while simultaneously maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
Go an extra step with CRM and computer telephony integration (CTI), where customer information is presented to your agent before a call is answered, allowing your agents to familiarise themselves with the customer and their data before an interaction commences.
The ability to share recorded conversations, and for them to be analysed and communicated across your business, boosts the quality and consistency of your customer engagement.
- Automated meter readings
- Mileage applications for fleet management
- Brochure requests
- Payment lines
- Situation alerts
Our IVR solutions are also used at the front of a call to reduce the time agents need for ID and verification activity. Today’s IVR solutions span multiple media channels. A call to request a brochure can trigger delivery via email, followed by a confirmation SMS message – solutions are only limited by your imagination.
The perfect solution comes with a deep understanding of a business and its objectives. For example, debt recovery companies care little about the customer experience, but very much about a positive resolution. Conversely, a premiere service from a bank will be entirely focused on providing an amazing customer experience.
Our dialler solutions provide a platform for multimedia workflows, starting typically with the intelligent placing of an outbound call.
We offer solutions that cover preview, power and predictive environments, as well as multimedia integration and workflow control.
They also include concise agent scripting, as well as powerful reporting and analytic dimensions.
Why Daisy for CX?
Talking to your customers and your teams has never been more complex or important. From a web search to a web chat; from a voice call to social media – you need to be able to handle them all from one central view. Join those dots, and watch your levels of cohesion soar.
Connect better with your customers
Knowing more about your customers and how they interact with you and your teams can drive real improvement across your business.
We can give you the tools to talk to your customers in the way they want you to, as well as the insight to make sure you are getting the most back from the process:
- Matching calls analytics – Enhancing your customer experience and taking control of compliance
- Strong partnerships – Highest-level vendor accreditations
- End-to-end offering – Optimising your workforce
- Self–managed billing – Online portal ‘MyAccount’
- Business continuity – Backup, protection and recovery of critical data and replacement of equipment and standby of contact centre ready for use in an emergency
Working with the best to deliver the best
Every contact centre implementation requires the highest technological standards to guarantee security, compliance and business continuity.
For this reason, our experts are trained to meet the highest possible levels of certification for the technologies of our strategic partners.
We have the following accreditations with our strategic partners Cisco and Mitel.
- For Cisco we have Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialisation, Advanced Unified Computing Technology Specialization and Authorised Technology Partner (ATP) for both; Unified Contact Centre Enterprise (UCCE) and Unified Contact Centre Express (UCCX).
- For Mitel we have contact centre experts across Solidus and MiContact Centre.
- For Avaya we have contact centre Expert across IP office ACCS and Aura.