Connect better with your customers, suppliers and teams
At Daisy, we provide a variety of connectivity options. Ranging from simple business broadband to dedicated internet access solutions and managed MPLS services, we give you a tailored, business-grade, ‘always on’ connection – with performance and price levels to suit your business, and the scale and capacity to grow as you do.
Business Broadband Solutions
We know our customers are looking for simplicity, great value, high speeds and reliability. All of our packages include things like unlimited data usage and offer 24/7 support from our UK-based teams.
Dedicated Internet Access and Ethernet
Whether you opt for Ethernet over Fibre to the Cabinet (EoFTTC), Ethernet First Mile (EFM) or Ethernet over Fibre (EoF) – Daisy’s Ethernet solutions are perfect for businesses that rely on the strength of their data connection, wrapped in 24/7/365 support.
Software Defined WAN
Fast, agile, resilient, secure and cost-effective connectivity for everyday business.
The Health and Social Care Network is a new data network for health and care organisations. Replacing N3, it provides the underlying network arrangements to help integrate and transform health and social care services.
Wide Area Network (WAN)
Managed WAN and MPLS solutions.
Ask the expert
- The length of the line from the exchange or from the Primary Connection Point (PCP) can cause some speeds to be slower than others
- Not being connected directly to the master socket on the premises
- Correct filters needing to be used on all sockets relating to the broadband line
- A fault on the broadband line
- A faulty router is being used
- Connecting via WiFi rather than Ethernet
- Number of people sharing the bandwidth internally
- One-off, high-usage events such as Microsoft/Apple updates – a large number of people connecting at one time
- Electrical interference from other devices in proximity to the connection
- Peak time congestion – may experience slower speeds during the evening when more people are connected
- The processing speed of your device, router or modem
- The quality of the wiring inside your premises
- Weather conditions
Wide area networks are a critical component of today’s business infrastructure, but their erratic performance frustrates users, especially for low-latency applications like VoIP calling, video conferencing, video streaming, and virtualised applications and desktops. WAN capacity can also be expensive and difficult to expand, manage and troubleshoot.
SD-WAN products address these problems. As a replacement for traditional technologies, such as MPLS and VPN, it applies software-defined networking (SDN) concepts to WAN connections. Unlike traditional WANs, SD-WAN delivers increased network agility and cost reduction by directing traffic from network hardware to individual applications. This improves app performance as well as quality user experiences over geographically dispersed locations such as branch offices, corporate data centres, and on cloud platforms. Find out more