Our availability services keep your organisation resilient, available and recoverable at every stage of your digital journey. As well as delivering industry-leading business continuity, we also add value to your business-as-usual. This flexibility is ‘built-in’ to our services. It means you can manage peaks in demand, staff training, testing and development of new technology, and so on.
FlexData – Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) incorporating cloud and virtual options for resilience, data backup and protection.
- eBackup – Essentials, Enterprise and Enterprise Plus
- Data Insight
- Full data resilience and off-site data compliance
FlexConsult – Business Continuity Management (BCM)
Business Continuity Management (BCM) – incorporating BC planning and IT Service Continuity, with award-winning BC Software and industry-leading advice and support from accredited business continuity professionals.
- Business availability planning
- Business Continuity Managed Services
- Shadow-Planner, SaaS and Managed Services (BCaaS)
- Availability readiness consulting
FlexConnect – Network Connectivity
As the 4th largest telco in the country, we deliver unrivalled connectivity plus solutions for coping with a cyberbreach, internet failure and peaks in demand.
- Resilient and secure network communications
- Secure and managed firewalls
- Safe Haven clean networks
- Contact centre expansion
FlexPlace – Work Area Recovery (WAR)
Standby infrastructure – With 7,500 always-ready replacement positions available across the UK; IT replacement services; Mobile Datacentres support.
- Safe Haven cyberattack management
- Workplace recovery
- Office on-demand
- eOffice and VDI
- Planned and unplanned use
FlexTech – IT Disaster Recovery
Physical IT delivered to your door, with help and support from our experienced business continuity engineers. (This is sometimes called Disaster Recovery.)
- Safe Haven cyberattack on-premise management
- DR systems recovery, to site
- Capacity on-demand
- eOffice and VDI
- Planned and unplanned use
Ask the expert
- Leading UK pub enterprise achieves assured data availability and huge cost savings for data protection
- Aerospace component manufacturer reduces its recovery time objective (RTO) to one hour
- City investment management company adds resilience to its new storage platform implementation
- Scottish engineering company minimises data loss and improves recovery time
- UK’s largest dental insurance provider consolidates six solutions to one for data protection and recovery
- UK re-insurance business takes recovery time from 72 hours to 9 hours
- Staff at an entrepreneurial asset management company use FlexPlace to avoid disruption from on-going rail strikes
- Leading financial services company upscales to manage unprecedented inbound call levels following Brexit vote
This will ensure your systems and data are resilient, and for many organisations it is the first thing that is considered when ensuring resiliency, but what about the rest of the business? Unless you are an IT company, your systems and data are there simply to support your key business activities, click the following button to see what you also need to consider.
"Support from Daisy has made us feel very confident about the solution we’re getting. Consistency of service is key, and whichever recovery site you visit, you know that’s exactly what you’re going to find."
Paul Rose, UK Head of Business Continuity Management at RSA Insurance Group
Business Continuity tailored to your business
Daisy delivers availability services that meet the requirements of mid-market, corporate, public sector and enterprise customers across every industry.
We know that one of your biggest challenges is to employ suitable continuity and resilience services to meet regulations and protect your organisation. We also know that you need these services to actively support and enable digital opportunities.
You need to be able to adapt to change at pace to maintain your competitive edge, meet evolving customer needs, whether this is via a complete digital transformation or seizing technology that will enable fresh opportunities.
Our Business Continuity Awards
Business Continuity Management Planning Software of the Year 2018
Excellence in Business Continuity in Industry (with HomeServe) 2018
Continuity & Resilience Consultant of the Year 2017
Business Continuity Management Planning Software of the Year 2016
- Business Continuity Management Planning Software of the Year 2018
- Excellence in Business Continuity in Industry (with HomeServe) 2018
- DRaaS Award at CIR Business Continuity Awards 2017
- Continuity & Resilience Consultant of the Year 2017 at European BCI Awards, for Petra Morrison
- Business Continuity Management Planning Software of the Year 2016
- Most Innovative Product 2016 at CIR Business Continuity Awards for our Plans in your Pocket mobile app
- Hybrid Partner of the Year at 2015 Asigra Global Partner Awards
- Most Desirable Cloud Backup Expertise at 2015 Asigra Global Partner Awards
- Business Continuity Provider of the Year 2014 (product) at European BCI Awards, for our Virtual Disaster Recovery Platform
- Cloud Services Provider of the Year 2014 at CIR Business Continuity Awards
- Best Endpoint Cloud Backup and Recovery Implementation at 2014 Asigra Global Partner Awards, for Cloud Backup & Recovery for Mobile Devices
- Most Innovative Product â€“ highly commended at the 2014 Global BCI Awards, for Quickstart
- Best Competitive Takeout at the 2013 Asigra Global Partner Awards, with Cloud Backup & Recovery â€“ Virtual Disaster Recovery