Whether you have in-house solutions or are with another provider, are you confident that your data and systems are available and resilient? Could you recover data, systems, processes and people if you needed to?
- As the 4th largest telco in the country, we deliver unrivalled connectivity plus solutions for coping with a cyberbreach, internet failure and peaks in demand.FlexConnect
- Flexible workplace recovery facilities, available to support the agility of a digital business.FlexPlace
- IT Disaster Recovery services for flexible use including test & dev and delivering on-premise cyberbreach management.FlexTech
- A level of data protection and service availability suitable for every organisation, delivered via our award-winning services.FlexData
- Award-winning software, consultants and services for business continuity management.FlexConsult
Let us help…
As the UK’s largest provider of award-winning business continuity, resilience and availability services, there’s nobody better-placed to help keep you resilient and able to continue operations in adverse circumstances. And when it comes to service flexibility and delivery, you won’t get better levels of support.
- FREE assessments for UK organisations
Our experts are offering high-level, practical recommendations to help gauge your current capability
- Business Continuity Planning Capability Assessment*
- Data Protection & Recovery Capability Assessment*
- Or why not request a copy of our Business Continuity Checklist for Continued Success? This guide provides useful information for business leaders and those working in the areas of business continuity, risk and resilience. Simply complete the form opposite and we will be in touch…
Why Daisy for Business Continuity?
- For more than 30 years, Daisy has been keeping organisations running and we’re still leading the market in the UK
- We’re actively increasing the value of business continuity beyond the ability to continue to operate in adverse circumstances
- Our services deliver tangible, cloud-like benefits so that your organisation can upscale or downscale its workplace and compute on demand, to respond to market demands
- Our infrastructure of business continuity centres, data availability services, industry-leading consultants and multi-award-winning BCM software is second to none
*For organisations of 300-2,000 employees. Free consultations are subject to availability and conducted remotely (phone/skype) and followed up with a status report and high-level recommendations.
Sign up today for a FREE assessment or download our Business Continuity Checklist for Continued Success
Some of Our BC Awards
- Continuity & Resilience Consultant of the Year 2019 at European BCI Awards, for David Davies
- Business Continuity Management Planning Software of the Year 2018
- Excellence in Business Continuity in Industry (with HomeServe) 2018
- CIR’s DRaaS Award 2018
- Continuity & Resilience Consultant of the Year 2017
- Business Continuity Management Planning Software of the Year 2016
- Continuity & Resilience Consultant of the Year 2017 at European BCI Awards, for Petra Morrison
- Most Innovative Product 2016 at CIR Business Continuity Awards for our Plans in your Pocket mobile app